Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rejected!

showed my artwork to WK today at the Multimedia department, guess what? Teeeeeeennnt..! rejected, he wants to see something more from me, he wants something more different, well he claims that my art direction is fantastic but my idea is boring, he wants something more. how much is more? i going full force on this..more research to do, and i still got my figures to do, and i havent even photocopied my full face pictures from the magazines..die die die, going to go shower now and then gonna go out to have my "dinner + supper = diper" with my baby..its already 9 something now, wonder if there is still nice foods outside..waiting for her to shower then she's coming over to my place, and the distance from her place to my place is just 4 steps, cause she's my neighbour..wakaka what are the odds? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment